Q. Do I have to pay the HOA dues?
A. Yes, all owners are required to pay dues either as a one-time annual fee or on a semi-annual basis. The 2019 dues are $640.00 per year.

Q. Can I assume that my mortgage company will pay these dues out of my escrow account for me?
A. Normally, mortgage companies DO NOT pay homeowners assessments out of escrow accounts. When you initially purchased your house, the title company may have paid the first month of assessments. After this time period, it is the owner's responsibility to pay the assessment.

Q. What do the HOA dues pay for?
A. The dues you and every owner pay to the association cover the operating expenses related to the common area property, such as lawn maintenance, snow removal, tree trimming and/or removal, concrete repairs, parking pad maintenance, liability insurance, accounting fees, utilities expense for street lighting, property management fees, legal fees, and miscellaneous administrative expenses.

Q. What's the status of my HOA dues account?
A. Any time you need to know your balance or need a ledger of your account, call G&S Association Services, LLC at 410.551.2274 or email [email protected] and G&S Association Services, LLC will email you a ledger so that you can see what has been charged or paid to your account. Or they can share this info over the phone.
Q. How can I pay my HOA dues?
A. There are 3 ways you can make payments on your dues.

1) You can mail your payment to Glenshire Towne, P.O. Box 60848, Phoenix, AZ 85082-0848

2) You can go through your bank and use the bill pay option.

3) You can pay online at www.gsasllc.com. You would go to the "Services" Tab and then pick "Pay Assessments". which will take you to: https://www.mutualofomahabank.com/community-associations/. On the left, click login > Access My Account > Make a Payment. This will take you to a page with a green banner. At this point, you have a choice of echeck or credit card. Choose echeck since it is free. Credit card will charge you $14.98. Then you are taken to a page where you can login, make a one-time payment or register. If you register, please write down your username and password. G&S DOES NOT have access to this site and CANNOT reset it for you. The one-time payment option will allow you to make a payment without creating a username and password. From this point, you will need your account #, The Association Id (000280) and the Management ID (7089).

Q. Who is G&S Association Services, LLC? 
A. G&S Association Services, LLC is our property management company and began serving the Community on July 1, 2018.

Q. What does G&S Association Services, LLC do for Glenshire Towne?
A. Our new property managers will be paying the invoices and making sure all the community's bills are paid. They take care of all financial reports such as bank statements and reporting to the HOA Board of Directors on how the Community's money is spent. G&S Association Services, LLC will also send out the assessment statements. If a homeowner has not made their payment, G&S Association Services, LLC will send out notices letting them know that they are delinquent. After 3 notices, such a homeowner would be passed along to Glenshire Towne's attorney for collection. Also, title companies and resale package request should be referred to G&S Association Services, LLC

Q. What if I have a concern about the community?
A. For emergencies contact the property manager at 410.551.2274. For all other issues attend a Board meeting - these are scheduled for the last Tuesday at 7pm of January, March, June, and September.

HOA Board of Directors meetings are always the best method to discuss concerns. Although our Community has a Facebook Group and some Board members are in this group, this is not regarded as an official communication channel. This means that you should not expect a Board member to reply to your post or comment on Facebook. Only Board meetings and posts to or from GlenshireTowne.org are considered official channels of communication.

Q. When are Board meetings held?
A. The Board of Directors meet quarterly on the last Tuesday of January, March, June, and September. Contact the property manager at 410.551.2274 for specific location and time. All residents are encouraged to attend.

Q. Who manages the Glenshire Towne HOA?
A. G&S Association Services has the management contract for our community. You may call them at 410.551.2274.  Our property manager is responsible for preparing financial reports and supporting the Board of Directors.  The Board of Directors is responsible for managers our vendors and resident communications.

Q. Is there an emergency contact for Glenshire Towne?
If you are not reaching anyone at G&S Association Services, please dial 410.551.2274. This is for emergencies only.
Q. Who maintains the Glenshire Towne grounds?
A. BrightView has the grounds maintenance contract for our community. You may address any concerns to the Board of Directors at our community meetings. Our grounds contractor maintains the grass, mulch, and trees, removes debris, stocks Mutt Mitts, removes leaves, and clears snow from community property.
Q. Who manages Glenshire Towne legal obligations?
A. Michael Neal has the legal contract for our community. You may address any concerns to out properly manager at G&S Association Services.  Our lawyer manages collections for delinquent accounts and supports the board of directors with legal obligations.

Trash and Recycling Information

Trash pickup is Friday. Recycling day is Wednesday. 

Please put your trash and recycling out no earlier than 5pm the evening before collection day. It should be put out by 6am. Please remove trash cans and recycle containers before the end of pick-up day. (More Information

- Yard Waste from April 1 to December 31
- Curbside Holiday Tree Recycling January 2nd through January 22nd
- Recycling Bins: Howard County provides one free recycling container to residents that receive the curbside collection. There are three options for containers: a 65-gallon cart, a 35-gallon cart or an 18-gallon bin. Help keep our neighborhood clean by calling 410-313-6444 to replace your bin with a cart option.

Regular Trash 
- Curbside bulk item collection is available by scheduling with Howard County Public Works by calling 410-313-6444 or using the online scheduler.


Howard County Leash Law requires all pets to be on a leash when being walked. This includes dogs and cats. The law and common courtesy require that you pick up after your pet wherever it relieves itself. Mutt Mitt dispensers have been installed in locations throughout the community. Please use these free disposal bags and take them back to your home to dispose of them. Your neighbors will thank you for picking up after your pets.


Please observe the posted speed limits throughout Glenshire Towne. We have many children playing on our property and safety is our number one concern. 

All vehicles parking in Glenshire Towne must be properly licensed and road-worthy. New residents to the State of Maryland must register their vehicles with the Department of Motor Vehicle Administration within 30 days. Buses, recreational vehicles, trailers, and commercial vehicles are not permitted to park within the community. 


Our community is a quiet place. Please help keep it that way by keeping the car radio volume turned down at night. Parties are fun, but loud parties running late into the night may not be fun for your neighbors. Please be considerate.

Crime Prevention

Please use the following two forms to help with Crime Prevention in our neighborhood

Crime Prevention Tips (PDF) 
Describing a Suspicious Incident (PDF)


Most of the roads in our Community are the responsibility of Howard County. Please review the map below. Areas in yellow (parking spaces and two small portions of roads) are maintained by the community.

Glenshire Towne Roads (PDF)

Thank you for making Glenshire Towne a better place to live!